Thursday, February 23, 2012

Week 8: Last MTC Email


Hey!

So first off I did get to host again this week! It was fun! and I actually saw Bryce Decker's car drive by so i ran down to where he was and got to be his host just like Bryson was for me! it was awesome to switch places in that situation! Bryce is going to be a Stud missionary though! 

Not a lot happened this week. A funny story in TRC we were teaching a lady we had already taught a few weeks back and the tema for that week was "Revelacion por medio el Libro De Mormon" so we just asked what her favorite scripture was and why and she gave the Words Of Mormon scirpture that I had shared with her a few weeks back and when i shared it with her that time she said she hadnt heard that one so it was awesome for me that i gave her her favorite scripture! haha Im so stoked about Preston's mission call! That's so awesome! Spanish is the best! There is no better language, well besides the language of the spirit but still! Im stoked for him! I need to write him, that awesome kid already forgot about me haha.  He is going to love it!  I wish I could have been there when he opened it!... 

I need to go start packing right now probably with all the stuff im not going to need. I got my hair cut again, I know it was just like last week I got it cut but I told them to cuz it was as short as they would on the side and leave it as long as they could on top! haha. so now its just straight short all around. Shortest its ever been for sure......but its all good I still look good and now I won't have helmet hair! 

We got a whole batch of elders from Tonga and Somoa and New Zeland yesterday! They are so sick! we go talk with them at night and its the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life...they are crazy! and I'm trying to learn some of their language but its tough haha.  I know like fefe hake or something like that it means hello how are you.  They are awesome and all have the sick tribe tatoos all over their arms.  One is going to Ogden and he is sick. 

I'm not really sure what else to say, I guess ill just talk with you on monday! I got to go pack! IM SO excited to go teach some mexcians and whatever kind of people even live there, I love them already and I'm so stoked!  Not too excited for the heat but I'll figure something out. I love the mission I can already tell teaching real people and helping real people is going to awesome!
For my testimony just know that "I Know its all True."  that should cover it!!

Love you all!
Con amor
Elder Erickson

Love you and cant wait to talk!

1 comment: