Monday-Went to the mall and did a little souvenir shopping...tough don't know what to buy. After I drove the transfer van out to Vidor by myself and got there at 8. Pres. drove his car out and then we went to Pizza Hut and had dinner with Mike Bartiels who is an amazing musical and he helps us out with the Christmas conference.
Tuesday was mostly prep for transfers and the conference.
Wednesday we had a few elders come from Louisiana and spend the night with us before the conference. We got there early and made sure everything was good to go. I Conducted for the last time. I was sick and had a scratchy throat but by the prayer of Elder Hepworth I was able to make it through the whole thing just fine...during the talent show I was running around like crazy because some people "thought" or wanted to do something...but we had already scheduled things out...and some were super upset and so I was trying to be nice and fit them all in but it wasn't working so I was running around like a chicken with his head cut off! but we finally made it work! It was a great conference. we watched Ephraim's Rescue as well. It was weird watching a movie but I was able to pull some great things out of it.
Thursday we had transfer talk! We went through the whole board and got it done! It was a long talk but we made it! Then president took us to Fudruckers after!
Friday we drove to downtown area then all the way to Crowley Louisiana!! It was such a long drive! and all for mattress drop off a long the way. We had smoonkanackies with pres. and then comp study with them in the morning then left from there to make the drive...we made it home at after 8pm. We only had a bag of carrots and grapes for the whole trip! haha
Saturday we went and hung up some light for Lequida Thompson! it was a lot of fun! she said "I know y'all are going to want to come back, you have my number, and my address" it was so funny! The elders have a return appointment with her. after new years they are going to put up a post to help people take their lights down! Great ways to meet people! That evening we had the ward Christmas party! Brandon came in a nice sweater and seemed to enjoy it even though it was centered around the kids!
Sunday Brandon showed up to church in a classy suit!!! It was a great sight! He brought his grandma, mom and sister to the baptism! IT was so great to see brother Keo baptize him!!!!! It was an awesome service! BRANDON IS A PIONEER IN THE EAGLE SPRINGS WARD!
Elder Wright, Elder Hepworth, Brandon, Bro Keo, Elder Erickson
Elder Erickson, Brandon, Bishop and Sister Tate
No comments:
Post a Comment