Sunday, December 16, 2012

A Surprise from President Morales


Todd was surprised to find a message and these pictures that had been texted to his phone late tonight  -
                " Here are pictures of your sons at our Branch Christmas activity last night.
                  Thank you for sending a well prepared missionary into the field.
                  We love them very much!
                   Respectfully,
                   President Morales
                   West Lake Houston Branch (Spanish)"
                   




I am so grateful for the members in Ethan's area that help him and love him so much!  I hope someday I get to meet President Morales and thank him for all that he has done to help Ethan.



I love these pictures, it really warmed my heart to see Ethan looking so happy - I would like to  give President Morales a big hug right now!  But instead I pray that the Lord gives him and his family extra blessings for all that he does to bless Elder Erickson.

No comments:

Post a Comment