Man sounds like y'all are freezing your buns off! hahaha Its been pretty warm here! We have turned the AC on a few times in the apartment! haha Dallin sent me some videos of all the ice, that's crazy!
This week has been another great one! Not as much happened but still some great things!
Josefina got a new job yesterday! She talked with our ward mission leader, I'm not sure if I have told you about him? but he is loaded! But he decided they could use a maid in their house. So they told her they would take her in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah! She is so awesome!!! She came to church again and she was the only investigator that came on time for Gospel Principles so we just taught a lesson right to her! She is still good for the 10th!
Lucia Serrano and Eva Lira. Eva in the mom of Michael. Her and her sister, Lucia have been meeting with us and they have been coming to church a lot over the past few months but just couldn't commit to baptism! Well, finally everything is good to go! They have a date for next week! I'm not sure if I told you this already or not! But they had a party yesterday, good thing we taught them about Sabbath day that night haha, for their kid. But she invited us! It was a really fun! Their parties are a lot better than ours! But we were able to meet with them after and things should be good for next Sunday!!
Mom I want to give you a personal apology because I know it was your week last week and I didn't get a letter off....and well...this week....we are going swamp fishing with a recent converts dad who is a non-member...he is 100 % red-neck and married a Hispanic. It's interesting but it works for them and for us cuz we get to go fishing! haha...so I'll be sure to send pictures. I'll do my best to get a letter written but I don't want to promise anything. Especially since he said fishing is really good right now! so I Love you and am thinking about you and just have to go fishing! ;)
We also talked in sacrament yesterday! It was interesting because I've been pretty sick and stuffy this past week, the Polancos gave me some te de manzania con miel (manzania tea with honey)! It's pretty addicting stuff so I've been drinking a lot of that to help the throat. But I talked on every member being a missionary. I'm still not a great public speaker but it was a lot better than my last talk. I didn't have a problem with Spanish, I just called our members out for not helping us! haha not really they are good here in the branch!
I read the letter about Hannah giving her talk Sunday morning cuz I was in Dayton for the weekend and it reminded me of my talk that I needed to finish! So thanks for the reminder! and good job on your talk Hannah! I heard you did very well!!!
I'm off fishing! Love you!!
Con amor y Respeto!
Elder Erickson!
Here is a picture of the party we went to!
I took some video of us trying to hit the piƱata and what not ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment