Monday, March 4, 2013

Week 62: Zone Leander - Engilsh

Sorry this is going to be a shorter one this week. Sadly I'm getting moved. I was having a really hard time with leaving when we got the call Saturday night. I hate to leave behind so many great people that I have become so close with. But then it got even worse...well I have really mixed feelings about it. President called last night and called me to be a Zone Leader. Which is exciting but the part that stinks is its English.....
This has been a fear that I have had ever since Elder Mandernac was called English at the start of my mission. This will make 2- AP's and 3- zone leaders who are Spanish missionaries serving English. And one just got released.
I've been singing in my head a lot. Ire y Hare lo que tu quieras Senor (I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go"), but its still pretty tough.
I've got a lot of packing to do so I will try and get a letter off tomorrow to let you know my new address as the return.
I'm going to be sending some boxes with some random stuff. Clothes that I don't use or need and some old shirts for the memories!
Hope y'all have a good week!
Pray for me to not be so stubborn please ;)
Con amor y respeto (or should I say With love and respect.)
Elder Erickson

Soriano family with Elder Smith and Elder Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment